As a last little holiday gift from Eclectica to all of you out there, here's one final episode for 2013. With the hopes of brightening up the season for dancers and non-dancers alike, I've compiled a selection of holiday music both chill and boisterous, traditional and unique that I hope you'll love. ^_^
Thanks to Ariel Publicity & Podsafe Music Network for the vast majority of music here, and special thanks to Kiva and Jonah Knight, who gave their kind permission for me to play their music for you here. Thank you all, so much. Without you and resources like you, I would have nothing to spin for the good listeners out there, so thank you, thank you and thank you for your help in making this podcast possible. ♥♥
Click here to play in a new tab,
or right click "Save As" to download the full show- for free!
Band Names = Links to each band's official web site, where available).
Song Names = Links to where you can BUY each musician's work- LEGALLY. :D
Background music, Pat Canavan - Starlight Starbright
- Cat Johnke (yongkee) - O Come O Come Emmanuel
- Nicole Kiehl - Winter Wonderland
- Adelee and Gentry - Carol of The Bells
- Phoenix Vocal Quartet - Dance of the Sugar-Plum Fairy
- Kiva - In Praise of Winter
- Jonah Knight - I'm Gettin' Nothin' for Christmas
- Jonathan Coulton - Chiron Beta Prime
- The Locals - Heat Miser (I'm Mr Green Christmas)
- The Energy Commission - Call of Duty Christmas
- Cara Brindisi - The Holly and the Ivy
- Don Campbell - Christmas Lights
- Jeff Meegan - Bring Them Home
This show is especially dedicated to Donna, Dorothy, Kerry, Michele, Rob, Mithras, Jennifer, Ian, Chris, Elias, Reya, Josh, Frank, Janine, Will, Matt, Matt. O., Star, Jack, Linda, and all of my family and friends near & far, as well as all of our dedicated soldiers & service people who're working through the holidays. To you and all those who're in need of any kind this holiday season, to the helpers and the givers, the teachers and the guardians; to each and every one of you, I want you to know my heart is with you. My love and hugs go out to you all, in addition to my hope that this music brings you some solace, joy, comfort and cheer, wherever you are and whatever you celebrate during the winter holidays.
Love, light, health, happiness, abundance, fulfillment and success to you all, and thanks so much for listening (not to mention reading! ;)),